Pre Order is LIVE!


I finally got it done! I certainly procrastinated long enough! I have to admit, part one, I didn't expect to get fans or have friends and strangers asking about part two. It was an experiment.

Writing was something I did to keep myself entertained and to handle the curve balls of life and then over a hundred copies sold of part one without a single bad review and with only spending five dollars on advertising!

I think that's mostly because my facebook family rocks. The support and kindness I've received online is utterly incredible!

That's why I want to give back! To everyone who leaves a five-star review in the first five days, I've been ordering some amazing gifts for you.

The grand prize winner of the best review will be getting a .999 ounce gold bullion bar!


Crazy right?

I don't know the exact quality of this, I did order it online, so no guarantees, but hey I'm doing my best to give back some of the insane amount love I've been getting!

Now I will need addresses for those who want their prizes and if you leave an anonymous review, well that will be a bit of a problem to try and gift you but I do appreciate it!

Also, I'm not entirely sure on shipping costs outside of the United States so some of you might have to settle for just getting a free special edition of Part Three when it's released, I hope that's okay.

Anyway, I hope you're having a great day and if you leave a review in the first five days, facebook message me your address, please!

Ashley

Part One



Part Two

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day at a Time

No Greater Love

Divorce: A Journey to Total Happiness